EVEN IF YOU PREVIOUSLY REGISTERED AS AN IN-PERSON ATTENDEE, YOU MUST RE-REGISTER USING THE FORM BELOW.
KAUST ATTENDEES WHO PLAN TO ATTEND IN-PERSON, THERE IS A SEPARATE REGISTRATION FORM LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
- Non-KAUST in-person attendees: Monday, 31 January 2022
- KAUST in-person attendees: Monday, 14 February 2022
- Virtual attendees only: Thursday, 10 March 2022
Please read the following information before proceeding with registration
- Note that to prepare the KAUST gate passes for non-KAUST in-person attendees, we will require your Tawakkalna Health Passport or proof of COVID-19 vaccination (which must include proof that you received the third booster dose). Since many of you do not yet have the booster dose, we will reach out to you closer to the date of the event so you can provide us with this documentation. For now, these documents are not required to register for the event.
- There are SEPARATE registration forms for in-person and virtual attendees. If you plan to attend both in-person and virtually, please submit both forms.
- All attendees, both in-person and virtual, are encouraged to pass along this invitation to your relevant networks.
- In-Kingdom attendees are HIGHLY ENCOURAGED to join the event in-person at KAUST.
- We unfortunately cannot assist attendees with travel, accommodation, or visa expenses. If you require a letter of support, etc. from the Workshop Organizing Committee to get funding from your own institution to attend the event in-person, we are happy to do so.
- If you have any questions regarding registration or the Workshop in general, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.